WEBlec Electrical & Data Services

All electrical work ALWAYS requires a certificate and in many cases Domestic work needs to be signed off with your local building control department. As we are registered then we can do this for you. We are also qualified to operate MEWP’s (Mobile Elevating Work Platform) of the scissor and boom type.

Leave a Reply