About Drainage Lancashire
In Lancashire, Drainage Lancashire is an expert drainage company. As a family-run independent business, we are dedicated to using environment-friendly products to provide drainage solutions for our clients. Because we are local, we are able to respond to our clients in Lancashire quickly and provide emergency drainage services. We assist commercial and residential properties with all of their drainage needs and are experts with dealing with environmental situations that are delicate.
Our Drainage Services in Lancashire
Our professionals deliver these drainage services:
- Drains: including toilets, baths, and sinks.
- Drain cleaning and maintenance.
- Installing new drains and fixing old ones .
- Sewer servicing, cleaning and survey.
- Clearing sewer obstructions.
- Repairs and renovation.
- Designing new sewers.
Drainage Emergencies in Lancashire
We offer drainage services in emergencies for our clients that are located in Lancashire. We will restore your normal activities by responding quickly and fixing your problem, whether it’s a clogged sink or a damaged sewer.
Drainage Services for Commercial Buildings in Lancashire
We provide drainage services to commercial buildings such as offices, hospitality businesses, hospitals and schools in Lancashire. Our eco-friendly equipment and methods are very vital here as more people can be exposed to environmental risks. Regardless of the size and complexity of the drainage service, our techniques guarantee safety of your commercial property.
Drainage Lancashire has the Membership of Climate Change in Your Home in Lancashire
Our membership of Climate Change in Your Home allows us to provide the following client benefits:
- Compliance – All our Lancashire drainage services are delivered to the standards of the British Environmental Protection Act (EPA).
- Eco-friendly: All of the chemicals and equipment used in our services, including our sewer and drain unblocking services, are non-toxic.
- Trenchless expertise – We are experts at trenchless technology techniques used to renovate sewers.
- Besides protecting the environment, trenchless technology prevents the discomfort of foul odours and damage to property.
Drainage Lancashire’s Work Model
Our work is guaranteed at foundation levels. We use the top tier machinery and chemicals. We offer constant training for staff members to ensure work with the most efficient materials, that are also current and ecofriendly to deliver top quality for Lancashire all the time. Our training and methods ensure that the engineers are safe all of the time. We also provide sufficient information about their health and safety as they perform their duties. Our priority is to provide quick, cost-efficient, and long-lasting drainage services that resolve our clients’ problems without damaging the environment.
Benefits of using Drainage Lancashire
- Free Response – We do not charge for callouts.
- Free Survey – Whether it’s a manual inspection or a CCTV-aided assessment, we determine the drainage issue at no cost to our clients.
- Complimentary Consultation: We offer complementary advice for our clients for maintaining their sewers and drains.
Our eco-friendly drainage methods in Lancashire
We assess every major drainage project to determine the quickest, safest, and most long-lasting procedure. We use the following eco-friendly techniques for sewer renovations:
- Sewer Cleaning-To get the right results, we clean your sewers with a high-pressure water jet and vacuum system.
- Sewer Inspection – use of high-power CCTV cameras mean no digging or physical entry.
- Water testing with dye: We utilize safe dyeing materials to assess the overall damage and connection setup between buildings.
- Sewer relining-Special inversions or cured-in-place, are some of our popular methods.
For relining, we use materials that depend on a variety of factors including access points, sewer conditions, working area, and cost considerations. Irrespective of the materials selected, our ecofriendly Ultra Violet lining technology is always useful for quick and longer lasting solutions.
- Lateral Drain repair – We use our eco-friendly materials to clean lateral lines for sewers that are located outside the property.
- Patching – We use high-quality fiber glass technology to patch localized cracks and holes.
- Robotic cutting – This efficient method is used to remove stubborn drain blockages especially those caused by fibrous tree roots.
- Domestic drain unblocking – For sinks, toilets and baths, we use environment friendly solvents to unblock drains.
Drainage Lancashire Guarantee
Eco-Friendly, Uncompromised Quality – We use eco-friendly tools and equipment to perform to the highest industry standards. Our long-lasting pipe works follow Pipeline Development Limited guidelines.
Availability – Our clients have regular access to our services. With Drainage Lancashire, clients don’t have to “wait their turn.”
Warranty on all projects – We give a 10-year guarantee on every drainage service, depending on the type. If we are the ones responsible for any defects in your system during this guarantee period, we will come out immediately and repair the issue without a fuss.
Bespoke Service – We tailor our drainage services to each situation. We analysis and assess the situation before determining our methods and materials for the job.
Transparency – We keep our clients in the know throughout the drainage service. Clients can see the findings of CCTV inspections. We perform another free inspection after the service and show them the video.
Simple and Sincere Pricing – Our rates are affordable. Value for money is at the centre of what we do. We deliver detailed quotes to our clients before the service is executed. Contact us at 0800 061 4703 or via email at email@example.com for any drainage service in Lancashire. Or visit our website at https://drainage-lancashire.uk.