About Drainage Belfast
Drainage Belfast is an expert drainage company operating in Belfast. We are an independent and privately-owned drainage business that is committed to solving various drainage issues for all of our clients, while using products that are eco-friendly. As a local business, we respond quickly to our clients in Belfast to provide drainage services in emergencies. We assist commercial and residential properties with all of their drainage needs and are experts with dealing with environmental situations that are delicate.
Our Drainage Services for Belfast Residents
We are experts in all of these drainage services:
- Household Drains – including sinks, toilets, and baths.
- Drain cleaning and maintenance.
- Drain repairs and replacement.
- Sewer inspection, cleaning, and maintenance.
- Unblocking services.
- Sewers: Rehabilitation and Repair.
- Construction of new sewers.
Emergency Drainage Services in Belfast
We provide emergency drainage services to our clients in Belfast. Whether it’s a blocked sink or a blocked sewer, we respond immediately, get the problem fixed as soon as possible and enable our clients to return to their normal lives.
Commercial Drainage issues in Belfast
We offer commercial drainage services for hospitality companies, offices, schools, and hospitals in Belfast. As more individuals can get exposed to environmental hazards, it becomes more essential to embrace our ecofriendly technology and techniques. Your commercial property won’t be damaged by our cautious methods, no matter how big or complicated the project is.
Drainage Belfast has the Membership of Climate Change in Your Home in Belfast
Our membership of Climate Change in Your Home allows us to provide the following client benefits:
- Compliance – We keep to British Environmental Protection Act (EPA) standards when we deliver drainage services in Belfast.
- Eco-friendly – We use non-toxic equipment and chemicals for all our drainage services, specifically when unblocking sewers. The people and environment are safe.
- Trenchless expertise – We are exceptionally proficient in the use of trenchless technology for sewer restoration.
- Besides protecting the environment, trenchless technology prevents the discomfort of foul odours and damage to property.
The Drainage Belfast Service Model
Our work is guaranteed at the foundation level. The chemicals and tools we use are of top-quality. We also train our staff in current eco-friendly methods to ensure they deliver excellently, at all times to clients in Belfast. Our methods and training also ensure that our engineers are protected at all times. We also ensure they get adequate information regarding their health and safety when performing tasks. Our technicians take it as a priority to maintain environmentally friendly conditions while delivering quick, cost-effective and lasting solutions for our client’s drainage problems.
Drainage Belfast Bonus Services
- Unbilled Response – No charges for callouts.
- Free Survey – Whether it’s a manual inspection or a CCTV-aided assessment, we determine the drainage issue at no cost to our clients.
- Free consultation – We advise our clients on best maintenance practices to ensure our professional relationship will be a lasting one.
Our environmentally friendly drainage techniques in Belfast
We assess every major drainage project to determine the quickest, safest, and most long-lasting procedure. Some of the environmentally safe methods for renovating sewers;
- Sewer Cleaning – For a thoroughly cleaned sewer, we use a high-pressure water jet and vacuum system.
- Sewer Inspection – To avoid direct excavation, we employ the use of high-power CCTV cameras for effective survey.
- Dye-water testing – Our safe dye-materials are helpful in evaluating the extent of damage and pipe relations between properties.
- Sewer relining-Special inversions or cured-in-place, are some of our popular methods.
For relining, we use materials that depend on a variety of factors including access points, sewer conditions, working area, and cost considerations. No matter what materials are use, the Ultra Violet ecofriendly lining technology is used to implement them quickly for long-lasting results.
- Lateral Drain repair- For externally located sewers, our eco-friendly materials are effective in cleaning the lateral lines.
- Patching – Using our top quality fiber glass technology, we can patch localized cracks and gaps in the pipes.
- Robotic Cutting – Used to remove stubborn drain blockages, such as those caused by fibrous tree roots.
- Unblocking domestic drains: We use solvents that are ecofriendly to unblock sink, toilet, and bath drains.
The Drainage Belfast Guarantee
Unwavering excellence with environmentally friendly methods – All our services are delivered to industry regulations using environmentally friendly techniques. All of our pipe work is done using the Pipeline Development Limited guidelines that are designed to last.
Availability- Our services are always available to clients. At no point do our clients have to wait their turn.
Warranty on all jobs – Every drainage service we provide comes with a guarantee of at least 10 years, depending on the service. If anything goes wrong within the warranty period, we fix the problem quickly.
Bespoke Service – We tailor our drainage services to each situation. Before suggesting materials and methods, we perform a detailed examination of the situation.
Transparency – Our clients are informed at every stage of the drainage service. We show the results of our CCTV inspection to them. We perform another free inspection after the service and show them the video.
Simple and Sincere Pricing – Our rates are affordable. Value for money is at the centre of what we do. We deliver detailed quotes to our clients before the service is executed. If you live in Belfast call us to resolve your drainage issues on 0800 061 4703 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click to here to visit our website https://drainagebelfast.uk.